PointsBet is one of the leading sports betting sites operating in the US and is going live the Bay State sometime in 2023. You can soon securely and legally engage in exciting sports betting and take advantage of some super bonus deals. Here, we provide a quick preview of what you can expect with this amazing sportsbook and how you can get started with some free bonus funds when registering a new account.
Pointsbet Massachusetts Welcome Offer 2023 Expected
As a registered member of PointsBet Massachusetts, you will find some attractive bonus offers. Based on the bonuses that are being featured in other US states, those in Massachusetts will have access to similar deals. The excitement all starts with the sign-up offer. There are 2 risk-free bets. If the bet loses, PointsBet will refund the bet amount 100%, found more info on PointsBet on the actual offer. This is a unique market to the site and provides high-risk and high rewards. The offer comes with a low 1x wagering requirement. Members will have 7 days to complete this requirement, and all winnings earned will be paid in cash.
|Pointsbet bonus code||PointsBet Massachusetts|
|Bet Bonus Expected||Bet Insurance + Free Bets offer|
|Min dep, min. odds.||$50, -200|
|Bonus wager||1 X rollover on bonus bets|
|Pointsbet New Customer Offer||21+, Massachusetts, 2023.|
As a sign-up bonus, PointsBet Massachusetts sports bet app offers risk-free bets worth up to $500 during the first week of signing up. No promotional code is needed to activate your offer. This PointsBet Massachusetts bonus is expected to be paid in the form of up to a $ refund in bonus bets (Free Bets credits) if your first fixed odds bet is a loser. If your first PointsBet wager loses, you’ll also be eligible for up to free bonus bets.
PointsBet Massachusetts Offer Terms Expected (Based on other US states):
- Offer only for 21+ customers in Massachusetts.
- Free bet credit is awarded to a Pointsbet account and a Bet Insurance on your first 7 days as a new PointsBet customer.
- “Bet Insurance” means that if your first cash bet of the day on a Fixed Odds market loses, you will receive a Free Bet Credit in the amount of the losing wager of up to $ 25 the following day.
- The Free Bet Credit will be in your account after your account is verified by signing up as a new customer.
- The Free Bet Credit expires 7 days from issuance.
- The Free Bet Credit can be split up to four times by selecting “Free Bets” in the account menu.
- Min. odds – 200 for each qualifying bet or for Bet Insurance bet
- Daily risk-free bet (Bet Insurance):
- Deposit and get a Bet Insurance each day x 7 days
- Bet Insurance credits cannot be split up.
- 1 x rollover on bonus bets.
- PointsBet Offer excludes the following:
- bets placed with Free Bet Credits,
- voided bets,
- cashed out bets,
- bets using the PARLAY BOOSTER® feature or any other Booster and
- used for any future markets. The event must start and finish on the specific calendar day.
PointsBet Massachusetts Betting Market
At PointsBet Massachusetts, you will find many betting options. The site will cover all of the popular sports in the Bay State, including:
This is a short list of offerings. The Baseball and hockey section will appeal to most from Massachusetts, and you can bet on the MLB, NHL. You will also be able to place bets on eSports. As for the types of bets, PointsBet offers all standard options, including moneylines, parlays, props, teasers, futures, and live betting.
Top PointsBet Features
This site offers some great features that will set it apart from other operators that will be launching in Massachusetts. You can benefit from live streaming that covers a variety of events every day. There is also a Cashout option for live bets that have been placed and same game parlays, which is available on many sports including basketball and football. Another great feature is the Name a Bet option if you cannot find a market, you can use the Name a Bet section to request odds on a specific event.
Pointsbet Mobile App
When the site launches, there will also be the opportunity to place bets using a mobile device. Unfortunately, PointsBet does not offer a web-based platform. You will have to download the Android or iOS app if you wish to bet using a mobile device. These apps provide all of the betting options as the online site and you can redeem any listed bonus, manage funds, and enjoy live betting.