Hey Canucks. Pointsbet Canada is the first to get the regulatory approval ahead of the Ontario online casino and sportsbook launch. Pointsbet is expected to launch with an exclusive welcome bonus. Register an account using Pointsbet promo code TBA to get a Refund as free bets if your initial fixed odds bet loses and in addition up to a CA$ refund as free bets, if your first pointsbetting wager loses. Only new Canadian players 19+. Just 1X bonus rollover before you can withdraw your winnings generated with this promo offer.
Get ready for a risk-free sign up bonus code offer and other great promotions at PointsBet Canada in 2022.
Pointsbet Canada Sign up Code 2022
|Pointsbet referral code||PointsBet Ontario, Canada|
|Min dep, min. odds.||CA$ 50, -200|
|Bonus wager||1 X rollover on bonus bets|
|Pointsbet New Customer Offer||19+, Ontario, Canada, 2022.|
PointsBet Canada Offer Terms and conditions:
- Only for customers in Ontario, 19+.
- Offer: (i) Free Bet Credit, and (ii) Bet Insurance on your first 7 days as a new PointsBet Canada customer.
- “Bet Insurance” means that if your first cash bet of the day on a Fixed Odds market loses, you will receive a Free Bet Credit in the amount of the losing wager the following day.
- The Free Bet Credit will be in your account after your account is verified by signing up as a new customer.
- The Free Bet Credit expires 7 days from issuance.
- The Free Bet Credit can be split up to four times. This is done by selecting “Free Bets” in your account menu to split it up to four ways.
- Min. odds for each qualifying Free Bet Credit or Bet Insurance bet: – 200
- Bet Insurance credits cannot be split up.
- PointsBet Offer excludes the following:
- bets placed with Free Bet Credits,
- voided bets,
- cashed out bets,
- bets using the PARLAY BOOSTER® feature or any other Booster and
- used for any future markets. The event must start and finish on the specific calendar day.
Pointsbet Welcome Offers for Ontario Players
As a sign up bonus, PointsBet Canada sports bet app offers risk-free bets worth up to CA$ 560 during the firs week of signing up. No promotional code is needed to activate your offer. This PointsBet Canada bonus is expected to be paid in the form of up to a C$ refund in bonus bets (Free Bets credits) if your first fixed odds bet is a loser. If your first PointsBet wager loses, you’ll also be eligible for up to a free bonus bets.
One of the best features of PointsBet betting app in the Great White North is that they only require a 1 x rollover on bonus bets.
PointsBet Canada sportsbook app
Australian-owned PointsBet.com will soon be added to the lineup of online sports betting providers in Ontario, Canada and other provinces. Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario has issued PointsBet a license to operate an online sports betting site and will go live around April 2022.
PointsBet already offers online sports betting in several major US states including Michigan and New York. The sportsbook have also opened its brick and mortar sportsbooks all over America, we expect the same to happen in Canada.
What should Canadian sports bettors expect from PointsBet when it opens for business in the state? Let’s look at what PointsBet has to offer.
While PointsBet offers all the sports betting markets and bet types you’d expect from a leading sportsbook, as the name indicates, their site offers what they describe as PointsBetting.
With PointsBetting, when you play a wager, you set the amount you want to risk. If the team you play wins by a point, you win 1 X the amount you risked. But if the teams wins by five points, you’ll get 5 X your stake.
However, this wager works in the other direction as well. Lose by five points and it’ll cost you 5 X your stake.
The Good Karma Kommittee
Another unique feature at PointsBet is that they are a sportsbook with empathy. Their aptly-named Good Karma Kommittee offers solace to bettors inhibited by heart-wrenching losses.
It was founded following the 2018 NFC Championship Game when officials missed a blatant pass interference call against the Los Angeles Rams that cost the New Orleans Saints a Super Bowl berth. PointsBet refunded all wagers placed on the Saints in that game.
Likewise, when Duke star Zion Williamson was lost to a knee injury 33 seconds into a 2019 NCAA basketball game against Carolina, PointsBet refunded all money bet on the Blue Devils.