NJ online sports gambling sites offer bettors plenty of free bet offers and bonuses, we’ve analyzed the very best from the legal sportsbooks in New Jersey, including DraftKings, PointsBet and BetMGM to ensure you’re not missing out.
Recommended apps for betting in NJ: betMGM app (best choice), BetRivers Sports app, NJ’s Poinstbet, new NJ app Tipico, and bet365.
The latest NJ online sportsbook promotion and free bet bonus: use BetRivers code to claim your free bet. T&Cs apply.
New Jersey online betting is legal and booming.
The Garden State allows all forms of gambling within its borders, making it a haven for regulated sportsbooks and online casinos to operate freely and provide outstanding products for wagering in New Jersey.
There are multiple New Jersey betting alternatives available for sports wagering and mobile betting. Online casinos and poker are permitted within the region, while horse racing wagering is extremely popular. Daily fantasy sites are active, and their leading operators are present as New Jersey betting choices. New Jersey is certainly the state to visit for online gambling.
Top 6 NJ Sports Betting Welcome Offers 2023
Below are the 6 best welcome offers for NJ now in 2023.
- BetMGM – The leading sportsbook offers up to $1,000 risk-free first bet.
- Bet365 – New players can bet $1 and get up to $200
- Caesars Sportsbook NJ – 100 % Match up bonus of your initial deposit up to $1250 for new customers.
- PointsBet NJ – Get up to $2,000 as a second chance free bet.
- BetRivers Sportsbook NJ – Offer new customers 2nd Chance Free Bet Up To $500 On Deposit.
- Unibet – Offer new customers up to $250 in a risk-free bet after signing-up.
Join BetMGM today for up to $158 in bonus bets when you bet $5 Or a $1,000 match bonus for BetMGM casino ($2,5k for WV). The promo code for BetMGM is USDOTBET – T&Cs apply, 2024. Legal states: AZ, CO, DC, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MI, MD, MS, NV, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY, OH.| Read betMGM review
Best New Jersey Online Sports Betting Sites
The New Jersey betting sites are numerous and there are ample sportsbooks that provide excellent service. Below you will find a full list of licensed NJ sportsbooks.
- Barstool Sports
- Bet365 Sports
- BetMGM NJ
- Betway Sports
- Caesars Sportsbook
- Draftkings sportsbook
- Fanduel Sports
- Fox bet Sports
- Golden Nugget Sports
- Hardrock Sports
- Playup Sports NJ
- Pointsbet Sports
- Resorts World Bet
- SI sportsbook
- SugarHouse Sports
- Superbook Sportsbook
- Unibet Sports
- WynnBet Sports
TOP Sportsbooks in New Jersey for 2023
|best betting app
|BetRivers Bet App
|NJ teams best odds and promo codes
|Caesars Sportsbook New Jersey
|best promo offer ($1,250)
|free bets, daily odds boost bonuses
Bonuses are part of the New Jersey betting scene, and since there are several sportsbooks operational in the Garden States, competition for business is rife. They will offer lucrative sign-up and deposit bonuses as well as promotional free bets while using their sportsbooks and apps.
Best Mobile Betting Apps in NJ for 2023
New Jersey online sports betting offers mobile wagering within its borders. Sportsbooks have developed quality apps to satisfy the demand. Dowanload and claim your free bet bonus in NJ today.
- Bet365 app – Developing a strong presence in the USA. Offers a wide range of markets and odds with a simplistic design for its app. Available for both iOS and Android users.
- DraftKings NJ – Provides an excellent sportsbook and daily fantasy games for their customers. Excellent interface on their app, which is compatible with iOS and Android devices.
- Unibet – Has a proud history in the industry. They provide a solid bonus and extensive markets for their customers with competitive value on their odds.
- 4NJBets – Experts when it comes to horse racing. They offer solid welcome bonuses and are the place to go for anything horse racing-related.
Top Land-based Sportsbooks in New Jersey
For wagering in New Jersey, there are outstanding sportsbook venues to bet in-person in the Garden State.
- Meadowlands – In the heart of New Jersey, bettors can travel to the site to bet on horse racing at the track and sports using FanDuel’s sportsbook.
- Ocean Casino and Resort – Right on the Atlantic coast this casino offers the perfect setting to enjoy yourself with a wager or two using Caesars sportsbook.
Professional Teams in New Jersey To Place Your Bets On
The New Jersey Devils from the NHL are the only professional sports team in New Jersey. The Metropolitan Riveters represent the region in NWHL and Sky Blue FC in the WSL. However, the New York Giants and Jets are based in the Garden State along with the New York Red Bulls.
NJ Sports Betting FAQ
Participants in New Jersey online betting must be 21-years-old or over to place a wager on sports. This is the same rule regarding wagering on daily fantasy sites, horse racing along with online casinos, and poker in the Garden State.
When betting in New Jersey you will have to pay income tax on winnings. For a sports bet placed online, you will be liable to pay 13%, and for an in-person bet it’s 8.5%. Winnings over $5,000 are subject up to 24% in federal tax.
NJ betting online regulations allow bettors to place sports wagers from anywhere within the borders of the Garden State.
Participants in New Jersey online betting must be 21-years-old or over to legally place a sports wager. The rules are the same for online casinos, poker, and horse racing.
Yes. When wagering in New Jersey you will be able to receive sign-up and deposit offers as well as promotional bonuses from sportsbooks.
Yes, here is our guide to the best NJ online casino sites.