Newest betting promotion and bonuses in Indiana: use Rivers online bet offer code USBTRV to claim a $500 free bet welcome bonus on your first deposit. T&Cs apply.
Recommended Indiana betting apps (Android and iOS): Caesars Sportsbook app (best betting choice), or BetRivers Sports, or betMGM app.
Best online sportsbook in Indiana for 2023: BetRivers, BetMGM, and Caesars sportsbook.
Both offline and online betting in Indiana on sports is fully legal, but internet casinos aren’t allowed.
There are many legal Indiana betting locations if you’re into sports betting. The Hoosier State has everything from internet sportsbooks to offline ones in land-based casinos and even mobile apps – provided you are 21 or over. The only exception is that online casino gambling hasn’t been legalized just yet. That doesn’t change the fact that wagering in Indiana comes with a sweet choice of offers and bonuses on your favorite professional sports teams. Don’t forget about paying your taxes on any winnings you make!
Indiana Top Sportsbooks, Free Bets, and Best Bonuses 2023
|Sportsbook||Welcome Bonus||Promo Code|
|BetRivers||$500 Second Chance Bet||TBA|
|BetMGM||bet insurance up to $1,000||TBA|
|Caesars Sportsbook||Get up to $1,250 back on the first wager||CZRSTOKED|
|PointsBet Indiana||$200 Free at deposit, plus 5x $100 Risk-Free Bets||POINTSSTOKED|
|DraftKings||Bet $5, Get $200 in Bonus||TBA|
|FanDuel IN||For Indiana, up to $1,000 welcome bonus||TBA|
|Barstool Sportsbook||Up to $1,000 New Player Bonus||TBA|
Indiana Sign-Up Bonuses Types
Through Indiana online betting, you will find attractive sign-up bonuses, including:
- First deposit bonus deals that match the amount you put in your sportsbook account to play with.
- Risk-free bets give you your money back if your picks lose.
- Bet-and-get offers where your bonuses are unlocked by qualifying wagers.
Top Three Sportsbook Loyalty Offers in Indiana
If you’re wagering in Indiana, then look out for great betting offers like these:
- VIP Clubs may be open to loyal bettors who place regular weekly wagers.
- Price boosts provide enhanced odds for the teams you fancy.
- Parlay insurance gives you your stake back if one pick lets you down.
Legal Indiana Betting Sites
With so many choices open to you for Indiana online betting, what are the best internet sportsbooks? Below you find a full list of licensed Indiana sportsbooks.
- Bally Bet
- Barstool Sportsbook
- Caesars Sportsbook
- Draftkings sportsbook
- Fanduel Sports
- Pointsbet Indiana
- Unibet Sports
- WynnBet Sports
Best Online Sports Betting Apps in Indiana
|betMGM Indiana||best betting app|
|BetRivers||Daily odds boost bonuses|
|Caesars Sportsbook||best promo offer ($1,250)|
|Pointsbet||best welcome offer, points betting|
You will soon discover many mobile betting apps for sports wagering in Indiana available. These are some of your best apps:
- BetMGM operates in many US states, including the Hoosier State, so you know they are one of the best Indiana betting sites out there.
- BetRivers goes big on online sportsbook betting its markets, offers, and all-around top-notch service. Their promos on popular gambling sports in the USA make them attractive.
- Caesars Sportsbook is known worldwide for superb sports betting, and its online wagering in Indiana meets high standards. There is so much to recommend to them.
- PointsBet also has a super sports app with markets on all the big leagues among Indiana betting apps.
- Unibet operates worldwide, including for betting in Indiana, so you know they’re great for mobile gambling.
- FanDuel puts Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) wagers via parimutuel betting on their mobile app at your fingertips.
Major Sports Betting Events in Indiana 2023
There are two major league professional sports teams you can wager on through Indiana online betting today. First, the Indiana Colts played football in the NFL after the franchise relocated from Baltimore in 1984. Meanwhile, the Indiana Pacers feature in the NBA with basketball enjoying a storied history here.
Here are some of the main sports betting events you can bet on with Indiana sportsbooks:
- Basketball: NBA, WNBA and NCAA
- Baseball: MLB
- Ice Hockey: NHL
- Horse Racing: American Triple Crown
- Football: NFL, CFL, and NCAA
- Golf: The PGA Tour, LPGA Tour and international tours
- Motor Sports: NASCAR, Formula One, and more.
- Soccer: MLS, English Premier League, Fifa World Cup
Land-Based Casinos in Indiana
One of the traditional Indiana betting choices is gambling on your favorite sports in land-based casinos with sportsbooks like these:
- Rising Star Casino in Rising Sun has a BetAmerica Sportsbook where you can bet on all the action.
- Caesars Southern Indiana in Elizabeth contains a Caesars Sportsbook for offline gambling.
- Near the border with Michigan in Michigan City, Indiana, the Blue Chip Casino has a FanDuel Sportsbook if you want to wager in person.
Indiana Online Sports Betting FAQs
Yes, Indiana online betting on sports is legal, but not casino gaming. This is because the Hoosier State hasn’t yet regulated internet casinos.
With sports online betting in Indiana, you can choose from internet sportsbooks and mobile apps to place your wagers. Many providers are active in this state.
The legal age for wagering in Indiana is 21. If you are younger than that, then you won’t be allowed entry to a land-based casino. This extends to Indiana online betting too. You can play the state lotto from the age of 18.
As well as online wagering in Indiana, some 15 land-based casinos have sportsbooks inside them. These provide offline gambling options.
Unfortunately, you must pay taxes on any winning accrued through betting in Indiana, with state income tax set at 3.23%. This is less than other US states, though. Federal law charges a 24% rate on profits of over $5,000.