The latest Colorado betting promotion and bonuses: use Rivers online casino offer code USBTRV to claim a $500 free bet welcome bonus on your first deposit. T&Cs apply.
Recommended Colorado betting apps for Android and iOS: bet365 (NEW), betMGM app (best betting choice), BetRivers Sportsbook, DraftKings or Unibet app (Android and iOS compatible).
Online sports betting is legal in Colorado. The industry is fully operational in the Centennial State and has numerous betting sites available for residents to utilize. Bet365 just went live, offering great promotions and +20 markets to bet on.
For online betting, Colorado is a trendsetter in the US, allowing you to bet on your mobile device from anywhere within the state’s borders.
Therefore, bettors do not have to travel to sportsbooks and off-site betting facilities to place their wagers. Daily fantasy sites are also active, with leading operators present in the region. In the Centennial State online betting only has restrictions regarding casino games, which are prohibited.
Recommended Sportsbook Promotions
Join BetMGM today for up to $1,500 in bonus bets if your first wager loses Or a $1,000 match bonus for BetMGM casino ($2,5k for WV). The promo code for BetMGM is USDOTBET – T&Cs apply, 2023. Legal states: AZ, CO, DC, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MI, MD, MS, NV, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY, OH.| Read betMGM review
Colorado Betting Promotions, Free Bets – Best CO Sportsbook Bonuses in 2023
|SI Sportsbook CO||Get a $200 Bonus|
|BetRivers Colorado||$500 Second Chance Bet, use promo code “USBTRV“|
|Bet365 Colorado||$200 Free Bet Bonus|
|BetFred||Bet $50, Get $250 in Free Bets welcome offer|
|BetMGM||Up to $1,000 first-bet insurance|
|Barstool Sportsbook||$1,000 No sweat first bet|
|Caesars Sportsbook||Up to $1,250 back on your first bet|
|DraftKings||Bet $5, Get $200 in Bonus. Or up to a $1000 deposit match bonus|
|FanDuel||Bet $5, Get $200 No Matter What promo|
|PointsBet CO||Free bets of up to $2,000 (fixed-odds bet + $1,500 free bet on first PointsBetting)|
Betting Sites in Colorado
There are several top-quality sites for betting in Colorado, offering great value and diverse sports markets. The list of legal sportsbooks includes:
- Barstool CO
- Bet365 Colorado (NEW)
- Caesars Sportsbook
- Circa Sports
- BetFred Colorado
- PlayUp Sportsbook
- SBK app
- SI Sportsbook
Several Colorado betting sites and apps come with bonuses. Residents can access sign-up offers and deposit bonuses from sportsbooks and daily fantasy sites. Betting sites will also provide promotions on a regular basis for existing customers to utilize, notifying them via email or mobile devices.
Top 5 CO Sportsbook Apps
Colorado betting apps are abundant; residents have an excellent choice of betting providers, and the apps’ quality can make all the difference with mobile wagering available across the state.
- BetRivers – Offers all you need for betting on the leading leagues in the US and abroad. It provides a sign-up bonus and competitive prices. Use code “USBTRV” upon sign-up to claim the bonus.
- Bet365 – Have a proud history in the industry, and provide a great range of markets and competitive odds using their knowledge built up over a long period.
- BetMGM – Offers live and mobile betting on their app, with an excellent user interface. It’s available on both iOS and Android devices.
- Caesars Sportsbook – Provide intriguing offers for new customers. They cover all the major leagues in the US, including the NBA and NFL, offering solid prices.
- DraftKings – Has excellent app functionality, a diverse range of betting markets, and promotions. It’s downloadable for iOS and Android users.
What Sports Leagues Can I Bet on at Colorado Sportsbooks?
Colorado is home to several professional sports teams around the state. The Denver Broncos are the representative in the NFL, while the Denver Nuggets ply their trade in the NBA. The Colorado Rockies are the MLB team in the region, while the Colorado Avalanche plays in the NHL. Betting on all major professional and college sports events is legal in Colorado. These includes:
- Basketball: NBA, WNBA, European, and more international leagues
- Baseball: MLB
- Hockey: NHL and international leagues
- Football: NFL, CFL, and more.
- College sports betting: NCAA football + basketball, other NCAA sports
- Golf: PGA Tour, LPGA Tour, PGA Tour Champions, PGA European Tour
- Motor Sports: NASCAR, Formula One, IndyCar
- Soccer: MLS, UEFA Champions League, English Premier League, and more.
- UFC/MMA and Boxing
Top Land-based Sportsbooks in the state
- Ameristar Black Hawk Casino – Based in Black Hawk, the casino hosts Barstool Sportsbook, allowing residents to bet in-person in windows and self-service kiosks while enjoying sports games broadcast on several screens in the venue.
- Saratoga Casino – Also based in Black Hawk, the venue provides the perfect setting for online Colorado betting. There are state-of-the-art television screens, while the BetFred sportsbook allows users to bet on events worldwide.
Colorado Sports Betting FAQ
To participate in Colorado online betting on sports, you must be 21 years old or over. This same rule applies when wagering in Colorado in casinos and poker games. However, you only need to be 18 to place a parimutuel bet on horse racing.
Yes. It is legal to bet online in Colorado on various sports as long as you’re 21 or over.
After successfully wagering in Colorado, you will have to report your winnings as income tax. You will be liable to pay 4.63% of your earnings via sports and online gambling to the IRS. Casinos and sportsbooks must pay 10% of their revenue to the Centennial State.
Yes. Wagering in Colorado can be done from any location within the state, as mobile betting is permitted throughout the region.
Yes. Due to the number of quality sportsbooks available, Colorado online betting allows access to a plethora of betting offers and promotions.